Aka “Things I’m Most Certain to Do Over Weekends.”
- Appreciate museums. I have the shortest attention span, so a walk around halls with interesting walls can be a challenge. I’ll try harder next time. Pinto Art Museum – check. The Mind Museum – next. Others to visit – BenCab Museum, Boston Art Gallery, Ayala Museum, and Vargas Museum (re-visit).
- Buy a bike. Riding a bike is one of the things one can’t unlearn. So there’s no pedaling backwards. There is something so Jack Kerouac and Beat Generation, minus the promiscuity and drugs, in biking in the neighborhood. Or maybe it’s just me.
- Climb a mountain. Literally. Mt. Pulag is the target, but this is up to my friend hiker‘s preference and schedule. She’s one busy architect these days. (Congratulations on getting your license, teh!)
- Decide which musical to see. Is it Phantom of the Opera, Rock of Ages, wait for another musical to open, or the first two choices?
- Explore the Philippines and beyond. So Batangas, Bangkok, and then Samar. The rest of the travels would depend on my budget.
Got any items to tick off yours?