Creative projects with more items than the elements in the periodic table can overwhelm me. How did I know that? I just know. So here are just a few things I plan to accomplish in the next eight weeks of my awesome quarter-life eve. Here’s to finally embracing two things: creativity and chasing daylight. Cheers!
1. Decorate the drab-looking bedroom I share with my sister.
Take trips to the Saturday and Sunday markets in the metro.
Get aboard MV Logos with the trolls. Tagaytay trip with the trolls, or any equivalent.
4. Help someone find a house to move into (I know, right — I’m such a saint. Haha! If you just know how much energy must be expended to empathize with people — sometimes I sing Meredith Brooks’ song silently, but that is another story).
5. Save up for le trip, a lomo,
my own paid domain*, and other small trips in and out of the city.
Write food and restaurant reviews: e.g., my favorite sushi place and where I’ve been served the best margarita by far.
Take outfit shots; write outfit blogs.
8. Bond with little sister and girl friends more often.
9. Look forward to photography sessions with Jona (J: Save up on moolah the entire March and then block off all Sundays of April — said like a boss. )
10. Read one book a week; write book reviews.
Take a photo of a moment a day.
12. Scout for nifty things over the Interwebs for my upcoming blog.
How about you, do you have goals to tick off your short-term list?
*Some awesome things in life are somehow free of charge, like WP.